Four Mirror Advisors, S.L. (hereinafter eXW Forensic & Compliance ) with registered office at Calle Velázquez, 126, 28006 Madrid with CIF B87533188 represented by Mr. David Espejo Navarro with NIF 00835426C makes available on its website www.expert-witness.es certain contents of an informative nature about its activities.
These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the eXW Forensic & Compliance website by USERS accessing it. Four Mirror Advisors, S.L. (hereinafter eXW Forensic & Compliance ) with registered office at Calle Velázquez, 126, 28006 Madrid with CIF B87533188 represented by Mr. David Espejo Navarro with NIF 00835426C makes available on its website www.expert-witness.es certain contents of an informative nature about its activities. Such acceptance will entail the acceptance of the communication of your personal data to a third party for its management before the State Agency for Data Protection, as specified in the LOPD.
FOUR MIRROR ADVISORS, S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 34.597, Section 8, Folio 82, Page M-622415. Inscrip 1ª.
Access to the eXW Forensic & Compliance website implies unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use, which the USER declares to fully understand. The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered therein for activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times.
FIRST.- CONDITION OF USE AND ACCESS
1. The use of the eXW Forensic & Compliance website does not entail the mandatory registration of the USER, except if this USER wishes to use the database of existing articles at www.expert-witness.es where it will be necessary to register covering a basic form. This subscription shall be governed by the specific general conditions. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, and the USER undertakes to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are forbidden: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. eXW Forensic & Compliance expressly prohibits the following:
– Perform actions that may produce on the website or through it by any means any kind of damage to eXW Forensic & Compliance’s systems or to third parties.
– To carry out without due authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, to send mass mailings (“spamming”) or to send large messages with the purpose of blocking network servers (“mail bombing”).
2. eXW Forensic & Compliance may interrupt access to its website at any time if it detects a use contrary to the law, good faith or these general conditions – see clause five.
The contents incorporated in this website have been elaborated and included by:
1. eXW Forensic & Compliance using internal and external sources, so that eXW Forensic & Compliance is only responsible for the content produced internally.
2. eXW Forensic & Compliance reserves the right to modify the contents of its website at any time.
THIRD.- COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK.
eXW Forensic & Compliance informs that the website www.expert-witness.es, the contents, programming and design of the website are fully protected by copyright, and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the aforementioned protected elements is expressly prohibited without the express consent of eXW Forensic & Compliance.
eXW Forensic & Compliance uses external sources for the elaboration of its contents on certain occasions and also establishes links or hyperlinks to articles or information from third parties, always quoting the source. The legitimate owner of the copyright of this information may at any time request the removal of such references.
FOURTH.- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The courts of Madrid are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions, and the USER expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her.
FIFTH.- In the event that any clause of this document is declared invalid, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. eXW Forensic & Compliance may not exercise any of the rights and faculties conferred in this document, which shall not imply in any case the waiver of the same, unless expressly recognized by eXW Forensic & Compliance.