Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Own Cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this purpose, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising or marketing cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces on our website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are shown or based on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
If you wish to disable or delete the cookies listed above, you can do so by following the instructions below:
– You can learn more about the Firefox browser here:
– You can learn more about the Chrome browser here:
– You can learn more about the Internet Explorer browser here:
– You can learn more about the Safari browser here:
You can allow, block and/or manage cookies from this store by accessing the CONTROL YOUR PRIVACY button in the footer of this website.
Google dinámica remarketing: It is used by Google to manage advertising related to remarketing to visitors. To see Google’s data protection policy click here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
Facebook Impressions: It is used by Facebook to manage advertising. To see Facebook’s data protection policy click here: https://www.facebook.com/policies?ref=pf
COOKIES DE ANÁLISIS DE SITIO WEB:
Google Analytics: It is used by Google to analyze access and navigation statistics on the website. To see Google’s data protection policy click here:: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
Hotjar: cookie to manage user navigation according to heat maps. To see Hotjar’s data protection policy click here: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy
SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES:
Facebook Connect: cookie that is used to verify the connection and/or login with Facebook. To see Facebook’s data protection policy click here:: https://www.facebook.com/policies?ref=pf
COOKIES PARA LA INTERACCIÓN CON EL CLIENTE:
Oct8ne Chat: It is used to manage the use of online chat on the web. To see Oct8ne’s data protection policy, click here https://oct8ne.com/es/politica-privacidad
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Four Mirror Advisors, S.L.
Registered Office: Calle Velázquez, 126, 28006 Madrid.
Number: +34 630 14 75 17
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In Four Mirror Advisors, S.L., and affiliated companies, hereinafter, eXW Forensic & Compliance, we process the information you provide us with the purpose of managing the contractual relationship that unites us, manage the sending of the information requested, provide interested parties with offers of our services and/or products of their interest and/or manage their application.
How long will we keep your personal data?
eXW Forensic & Compliance retains the data collected by these cookies for one month. After this period, new data is generated with new cookies generated by the activity in the navigation of our website.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the performance of a potential and/or subscribed contractual relationship, legitimate interest, legal authorization and/or the consent of the data subject himself/herself. The data we request are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but their non-communication may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
eXW Forensic & Compliance, will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights held by data subjects are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or suppression
- Right of opposition
- Right to request the restriction of its processing
- Right to data portability
- Possibility of withdrawing the consent given at any time.
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of eXW Forensic & Compliance or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org, incluyendo en ambos casos fotocopia de su DNI u otro documento de identificación equivalente.